- qualify as an “accredited investor” as defined under Rule 501 of the SEC regulations, which currently defines an individual accredited investor as: “Any natural person whose individual net worth or joint net worth with that person’s spouse at the time of his purchase exceeds $1,000,000”; OR “Any natural person who had an individual income in excess of $200,000 in each of the two most recent years or joint income with that person’s spouse in excess of $300,000 in each of those years and has a reasonable expectation of reaching the same income level in the current year;”
- be located in the Boston area to attend meetings and contribute to the community;
- abide by the terms and conditions of the Branch Venture Group Membership Agreement;
- pay the initiation and annual membership fees.
Expectations of Members
Branch Venture Group members are expected to adhere to Branch Venture Group’s “Code of Conduct” outlined in our membership agreement, which includes:
- Respect for the entrepreneur's time, commitment and ideas;
- Service mentality, focused on helping entrepreneurs achieve their business development goals;
- Respect for fellow members’ time and openness to differing viewpoints;
- Constructive feedback delivered in a thoughtful, articulate manner;
- Honesty and openness in dealings with members of the Branch Venture Group community;
- Interest in food and passion for helping and supporting other members and entrepreneurs;
- Commitment to fostering a collaborative community as demonstrated by a willingness to assist in non-financial ways;
- An agreement to respect the privacy of fellow members and not provide their name or group participation to any third party without their permission;
- An acknowledgement that Branch Venture Group meetings and communications are focused on investment pursuits and an agreement not to solicit another member for business;
- An agreement to disclose to the group any pre-existing relationship you have or may have with a presenting company, including any personal gain you may receive from the company.
If you meet the criteria above and are interested in membership, please contact email@example.com
If you have a Gust profile, please share that in the email.